- Involve evaluation of the company, industry and country
- Identify the degree of the issue/problem (primary? secondary? immediate?)
2. Identify key decisions to make
3. Generate alternatives.
4. Identify and forecast critical factors and stakeholders involved.
5. Evaluate alternatives (relationship).
6. Choose the best alternatives.
7. Formulate implementation / action plan (strategies and tactics)
8. Identify potential problems and contingency plans.
1. identify issue/problem
2. key decisions
4. action plan
5. problem / contingency plan