Wednesday, March 23, 2016

calling for IT staff in Cyberjaya.. help needed..

Dear All IT Staff in Cyberjaya..

I am MBA student from UTM, KL.   As a requirement for my master program, I am conducting a survey on “The Influence of Flexible Working Arrangement on Work Life Balance in IT Industry in Cyberjaya”.

This study is conducted with the aim to understand the importance of flexible working environment.   Therefore, I need your help to answer the survey in order for me to complete my study.  All information will be treated as confidential, analyzed in general and will be used for academic purpose only.

Thank you.


Please click the following link.

“The Influence of Flexible Working Arrangement on Work Life Balance in IT Industry in Cyberjaya”


Kawan2 semua..

tolong akak ye jawap soalan2 tersebut
terutama kawan2 yg keje as IT staff and working at Cyberjaya
supervisor nak respondent ramai..
jenuh aihhhhh

help3!!


No comments:

Post a Comment